Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Habitat for Humanity

Dawn Lambrix of our Pittsford office shares how she will start this holiday season: "Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I will be going to Coban, Guatemala to help build two homes for Habitat For Humanity. Tom, my "fiance of 19 years" will be joining me. We will dig foundations, raise walls, "butter up" blocks, tie rebar and who knows what else. We will be on the job from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Not so tough... I work more than that selling real estate!

Tom and I felt that we have been so blessed that it was time to give back. I think seeing the smiles on the faces of the new home owners and their children will be an amazing thrill for us. When you are eating your turkey, think of me. I wonder what our Thanksgiving dinner will be!"

No comments: